Here is the preliminary version of the Jitter 1.6 SDK, which includes
XCode Universal Binary projects.
In addition, there is finally an html Jitter API Reference, and a
higher level Jitter Programming Guide which is relevant to all
versions of Jitter programming (CFM, and Windows). More information
in the readme below. You'll notice that there are also updated
CodeWarrior and VS project files in this SDK.
Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Jitter 1.6 SDK:
- As of version 1.6, Macintosh Jitter objects are now all Mach-O
Universal Binary executable format, and require XCode 2.2 or higher
to compile and OS X.3.9 or higher to run.
- The Jitter Programming Guide is now online at:
- The Jitter API Reference is avaliable in this archive in the folder
JitterAPIReference. Open the file named "index.html"
- For Mach-O Universal Binary specific external development details,
please consult the following link for standard Max/MSP objects. The
only difference for Jitter objects is that they also include a few
more frameworks such as JitterAPI.framework and OpenGL.framework.
Jitter CFM (1.5.3 and earlier):
- The CFM SDK project files are in CW 9 format, ending in the suffix
".mcp". CW 9 or higher is recommended for performing and debugging OS
- The SDK project files require that the "c74support" folder is
located in the same folder as the CodeWarrior compiler. Also place
the Max and MSP includes, included in the MaxMSP SDK, inside this "