I’ve updated the device to 1.1. ran into some awkward situations, so I’ve added the ability to store a preset on any focused clip and a delete preset button. Now you can duplicate/overwrite presets on multiple clips without weird jockeying back and forth on clips.
I’m working on interpolation, partly as a way around the blip that happens before the parameter states are updated. The attached patchers are a poly~ based approach, and there are some things to sort out.
–how to get the patch to ignore device activator toggles, and maybe radio button groups (like filter type)
–how many voices is sufficient and if dynamic polyphony changing will be ok