Hello again and I’m so sorry for the longest silence! I wasn’t expecting responses and I’m also not very active on the Max forum…
I very much appreciate all your feedbacks and I am happy to announce that I have a few exciting updates on sa.function!
- preset now works. I’m still working on a bug with pattrstorage… I’m hoping to have that ready sometime in the near future ;-)
– You can read multiple lines by setting the "readmultiline" attribute.
– You can "refer" to another sa.funciton and save the hassle of duplicating functions.
– You can undo/redo (!!) most editing. You can set the undo level by sending @undos when creating a sa.function. Default is 10 levels.
– And of course, this all works on Windows now.