Oct 14 2013 | 11:26 am
Anyone have this object to share with me? Roth Micheals' web site is on hald at the moment and this particular object seems like the one I need right now.
- Oct 14 2013 | 12:21 pm
- Oct 14 2013 | 12:47 pmWauv.Great.thx
- Oct 21 2013 | 7:12 pmThanks Matthieu for providing a link.I'm sorry to you and anyone else who was looking for that object. When I took my site down it was supposed to only be for a week while I updated the backend, but life got in the way. Since most of the content was old, I left it down forgetting that my Max objects are not linked elsewhere. I'll hopefully have the site back up this week and next week I'm planning to release a slightly updated version of rm.slice
- Mar 14 2015 | 6:23 amRoth, did you ever get your site up again, or stick your objects somewhere else? They look very useful. Thanks!
- Feb 27 2018 | 3:30 amAnyone got a copy of this still?
- Feb 27 2018 | 7:54 amdon't know about Roth' website, but afaik his object is modelled after the original [slice] object by Nao Tokui. You can find a 64-bit version of it here: http://vboehm.net/downloads you might also want to try [vb.aubio~], which is a wrapper around 'aubio lib' by Paul Brossier. it offers several methods for transient detection with much deeper control. vb