csound~ v1.0.7 is available at:
Here’s a list of changes:
– If ksmps evenly divides the Max signal vector size, [csound~]
will process audio with zero latency.
– chn string channels are now supported.
– Default message output interval is now 1ms (was 50ms).
– Added "interval x" message (x is milliseconds). With this message, user can control the rate of message output from [csound~]. NOTE: "overdrive 1" overrides "interval".
– User can specify attributes and add the Csound message to the [csound~] argument list.
– Fixed rare bug related to "loadsamp".
Great! Thanks for this.
thank you very much!
Log in to reply
C74 IN YOUR INBOX
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74 | Terms & Conditions
Let us tell you about notable Max projects, obscure facts, and creative media artists of all kinds.