csound~ v1.0.7 is available at:
Here’s a list of changes:
– If ksmps evenly divides the Max signal vector size, [csound~]
will process audio with zero latency.
– chn string channels are now supported.
– Default message output interval is now 1ms (was 50ms).
– Added "interval x" message (x is milliseconds). With this message, user can control the rate of message output from [csound~]. NOTE: "overdrive 1" overrides "interval".
– User can specify attributes and add the Csound message to the [csound~] argument list.
– Fixed rare bug related to "loadsamp".
Great! Thanks for this.
thank you very much!
Log in to reply
Let us tell you about notable Max projects, obscure facts, and creative media artists of all kinds.