This is my recently developed app utility now available on the Mac App Store! It’s a 100% Max6 development.
It’s specially useful when dealing with virtual ports such as Jack Audio or Soundflower and also for special routing within a hardware interface.
MATRIK – Digital Audio Patch-Bay for Mac OS X
– Simple and powerful control of your audio workflow.
– Easily identify inputs and outputs with your own tags, just as if you would use tape and a marker in a hardware patch-bay.
– An intuitive interface that allows you to internally route all audio inputs and outputs in your system (*). Any input can be routed to one or more outputs.
(*) max. 8 inputs and 8 outputs
– Settings are a snap, you’ll be working with MATRIK in a matter of seconds.
– Works great with physical as well as virtual ports.
Visit us at http://www.klankwereld.com and stay tuned for more!
Log in to reply
C74 IN YOUR INBOX
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74 | Terms & Conditions
Let us tell you about notable Max projects, obscure facts, and creative media artists of all kinds.