I am using Max 5.1.8. Suddenly Audio (dac~, adc~) is not working any more, but MIDI sound and jit. video sound are still working perfectly!
I noticed that turning ezadc~ on and off became slower although the patch is very simple, and no audio signal coming out.
Audio Tester does give any signal.
DSP is normal (like before) on (coreAudio Build-in Output) but also no signal. CPU is 0. input and output channels are in correct form.
I restarted my computer (mac) but the problem is still on.
I could solve the problem…. :)
for other users, if they would face the same problem, the problem was in DSP, Signal Vector Size..
Log in to reply
C74 IN YOUR INBOX
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74 | Terms & Conditions
Let us tell you about notable Max projects, obscure facts, and creative media artists of all kinds.