1. new patcher, open sidebar showing inspector
2. create new toggle
3. ctrl-click inlet and choose parameter_enable attribute; this creates an attrui
4. select toggle; inspector shows its attributes
5. cmd+click the toggle in the attrui; notice how the inspector updates the parameter settings for the toggle
6. cmd+click once more the toggle in the attrui: crash
First I wasn’t able to reproduce myself, until I found that the window should be made large enough to the extent that there is some empty space beneath all items listed in the inspector. Then it crashes consistently. Of course this is quite an exotic recipe, it doesn’t bug me.