I’m having difficulties with the "delay" and "del" objects;
They’re putting out signal cables on the outlet! (it’s not the "delay~" object!)
This does not sit well with my patch.
I thought I might have solved it by adding the attribute "@delaytime 10 ms" to it. And, although I thought it was ridiculous and unnecessary, it worked. Until I opened the patch up again…
i guess this is just a temporary bug and when you close and reopen the maxmsp runtime this should go away.
p.s. oh, and make sure that you dont have a patcher called "delay" somewhere in your search path.
Thanks! That’s it;
I’ve got another patch in the folder called "delay".
Renamed and re-patched and it works fine now.
Log in to reply
C74 IN YOUR INBOX
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74 | Terms & Conditions
Let us tell you about notable Max projects, obscure facts, and creative media artists of all kinds.