Now a days in cycling forums, there are several questions which could be avoid by searching in forums…
It’s important to search by yourselves because wou will find things that you won’t search for…pretty interesting way to improve !!!
1. Try to find an answer by searching the archives of the forum you plan to post to.
2. Try to find an answer by searching the Web.
3. Try to find an answer by reading the manual.
4. Try to find an answer by reading a FAQ.
5. Try to find an answer by inspection or experimentation.
6. Try to find an answer by asking a skilled friend.
7. If you’re a programmer, try to find an answer by reading the source code.
And then you have to be clear in your subject request !
I agree . . .
Often it seems the people have done little in the way of searching max itself or the forums before asking for someone to solve there -often slightly complicated – problem then not be able to open a compressed patch.
Perhaps a few words could be added to the forum page header suggesting search strategies -max tuts, help, reference, forum search, net search, etc. -