does anybody know of a way for displaying the contents of an lcd-
object within a webbrowser (in -quasi- real-time) ?
any help appreciated ! ;-)
On 19 nov. 06, at 11:25, Marlon Schumacher wrote:
> does anybody know of a way for displaying the contents of an lcd-
> object within a webbrowser (in -quasi- real-time) ?
– use the write message tosave the contents of the LCD object to a
– send the picture to the website via jit.uldl
– use some web "intelligence" to refresh the page.
– use jit.desktop to get the "picture" of your LCD
– use jit.broadcast to send that to the world
– in your webpage, put a broadcast link
Just thinking, I never tried…
If you have jitter, you can use jit.lcd, export image to jpg file and upload
it to server using jit.uldl
Otherwise, you can save lcd contents to a PICT file using writepict message,
but you’ll have to find a way to convert it to something all browsers can
Depending on what you’re doing, Processing could be a good solution: http://www.processing.org.
Log in to reply
Let us tell you about notable Max projects, obscure facts, and creative media artists of all kinds.