A new release candidate of Jitter 1.5.3 for OS X CFM for use with
MaxMSP 4.5.x is now available for download at the following link.
Release notes at bottom, but this release will be especially useful
for anyone using spigot~, users with multiple graphics cards, and
people with stereo 3D graphics cards.
As always please let us know of any problems you encounter and
include example patches, steps to reproduce, and system information
with your report. While these versions seem to be pretty stable, as
always with beta software, it is not recommended for installation/
performance work, and recommended that you back up your work before
installing and more often while working with the software.
- jit.gl.render new draw_buffer attribute for use with stereo contexts
- jit.window new stereo attribute for active stereo
- jit.matrix fix for memory leak
- jit.op/jit.expr fix for wrap and fold operators on Intel
- jit.gl.slab fix for glreadback fbo unsupported format errors
- jit.gl.slab fix for multi-GPU, multi-monitor Macintosh systems
- jit.gl.texture fix for issues capturing and sharing between contexts
- jit.qt.movie fix for double loop notifications on first play of
newly-read movie in soc mode
- jit.qt.movie fix for various stability issues with spigot~
- jit.qt.movie fix for memory leak
- jitter audio objects fix for crashes when closing patchers with
- spigot~ fix for XML entity encoding bug