Forums > MaxMSP

MAXMSP E MIDITRON CERCO AIUTO


Nov 29 2006 | 11:08 am

Nov 29 2006 | 1:26 pm

Nov 29 2006 | 2:01 pm

Nov 29 2006 | 2:52 pm

Nov 29 2006 | 3:22 pm

sorry, my message is:

cerco persone del nord italia che parlino italiano, (brescia)che mi aiutino a conoscere maxmsp e ad usarlo con miditron.grazie mille nicola

Nov 29 2006 | 3:36 pm

Nov 29 2006 | 3:41 pm


f.e
Nov 29 2006 | 3:45 pm

Same in English ? Despite the fact that Italian must be one of the most
beautiful language on earth, usage in international forums like this one
is kitchen inglese.

f.e

nicola wrote:
> sorry, my message is:
>
> cerco persone del nord italia che parlino italiano, (brescia)che mi aiutino a conoscere maxmsp e ad usarlo con miditron.grazie mille nicola
>
>
>


f.e chanfrault | aka | personal computer music
> >>>>>> http://www.personal-computer-music.com
> >>>>>> |sublime music for a desperate people|

Nov 29 2006 | 3:57 pm

Quote: Peter Castine wrote on Wed, 29 November 2006 15:52
—————————————————-
> On 29-Nov-2006, at 15:01, Emmanuel Jourdan wrote:
>
> > It seems to be: written in capital letters, in an unknown langage?
>
> De onbekende taal?? Emmanuel, u stelt me teleur. Ik zou gedacht
> hebben dat u, als iedereen, het Spaans zou kunnen erkennen.

It’s funny to see Peter speak dutch. But uhm, I believe it was italian, not spanish. Tut mir leid, Peter. Btw, Castine is not a german name, is it?

Nov 29 2006 | 4:39 pm

For anyone who wants to know ..

She (nicolA) is looking for people in northern italy who can help her
understand max and miditron.

They also need to speak italian, so the original format of the
message (minus caps of course) was in fact a filter!

David

(but what form of the verb is "parlino", oh other language experts?)

On 29 Nov 2006, at 15:45, f.e wrote:

> Same in English ? Despite the fact that Italian must be one of the
> most beautiful language on earth, usage in international forums
> like this one is kitchen inglese.
>
> f.e
>
> nicola wrote:
>> sorry, my message is:
>>
>> cerco persone del nord italia che parlino italiano, (brescia)che
>> mi aiutino a conoscere maxmsp e ad usarlo con miditron.grazie
>> mille nicola
>>
>>
>>
>
> —
> f.e chanfrault | aka | personal computer music
>> >>>>>> http://www.personal-computer-music.com
>> >>>>>> |sublime music for a desperate people|

Nov 29 2006 | 5:12 pm

nicola is a "he", even if it ends with an "a"
and i have already answered to him in italian, as i am italian.
:-)
probably he’s not at the pc right now

cheers

Il giorno 29/nov/06, alle ore 17:39, David Stevens ha scritto:

> For anyone who wants to know ..
>
> She (nicolA) is looking for people in northern italy who can help
> her understand max and miditron.
>
>
> They also need to speak italian, so the original format of the
> message (minus caps of course) was in fact a filter!
>
> David
>
> (but what form of the verb is "parlino", oh other language experts?)
>
>
>
> On 29 Nov 2006, at 15:45, f.e wrote:
>
>> Same in English ? Despite the fact that Italian must be one of the
>> most beautiful language on earth, usage in international forums
>> like this one is kitchen inglese.
>>
>> f.e
>>
>> nicola wrote:
>>> sorry, my message is:
>>>
>>> cerco persone del nord italia che parlino italiano, (brescia)che
>>> mi aiutino a conoscere maxmsp e ad usarlo con miditron.grazie
>>> mille nicola
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> —
>> f.e chanfrault | aka | personal computer music
>>> >>>>>> http://www.personal-computer-music.com
>>> >>>>>> |sublime music for a desperate people|
>
>

Nov 29 2006 | 5:18 pm

3rd person plural present active subjunctive (-are verbs)

| Il giorno 29/nov/06, alle ore 17:39, David Stevens ha scritto:

[snip]

| > (but what form of the verb is "parlino", oh other language experts?)

Nov 29 2006 | 5:33 pm

Nov 29 2006 | 5:52 pm

Nov 29 2006 | 5:59 pm

On 29-Nov-2006, at 17:39, David Stevens wrote:
> She (nicolA) is looking for people in northern italy who can help
> her understand max and miditron.

Nicola, like Andrea, is typically a masculine name in Italian.

> (but what form of the verb is "parlino", oh other language experts?)

Subjunctive present 3rd person plural.

– P.

(OK, I admit it: I had to look that up but the dictionary’s on the desk)

————– http://www.bek.no/~pcastine/Litter/ ————-
Peter Castine +–> Litter Power & Litter Bundle for Jitter
Universal Binaries on the way
iCE: Sequencing, Recording &
Interface Building for |home | chez nous|
Max/MSP Extremely cool |bei uns | i nostri|
http://www.dspaudio.com/ http://www.castine.de

Nov 29 2006 | 6:30 pm

On 29-Nov-2006, at 18:52, Emmanuel Jourdan wrote:

> Is that you on the photo?
>
> http://perso.orange.fr/saint-castin/images/castine-int3.jpg

Ouais, I’m the short one on the left.

If you really want to see what I look like, try < http://www.bek.no/
~pcastine/Images/Photos/PCpasse73.jpeg>

(Apologies, this ludicrous thread must be driving Wally around the
bend, as well as not helping Nicola at all).

————– http://www.bek.no/~pcastine/Litter/ ————-
Peter Castine +–> Litter Power & Litter Bundle for Jitter
Universal Binaries on the way
iCE: Sequencing, Recording &
Interface Building for |home | chez nous|
Max/MSP Extremely cool |bei uns | i nostri|
http://www.dspaudio.com/ http://www.castine.de

Nov 29 2006 | 10:16 pm

Nov 30 2006 | 7:06 am


p-s
Nov 30 2006 | 5:20 pm

hi,
I’m from Vicenza…
if you want contact me at my private
email address
paolosquarz@tiscalinet.it

Paolo

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

Forums > MaxMSP