Now Available! Programming Max 5 Interactive Course – Unit 1
We are very pleased to announce the release of Unit 1 of the Programming Max 5 Interactive Course!
Programming Max 5 is an innovative way of learning Max 5 that can be used as a self-teaching set of quality tutorials or as teaching material for classes and computer labs.
Features of PM5 Interactive Course:
• First interactive course on Max/MSP/Jitter programming built entirely in Max 5
• 100+ patchers per Unit covering Max’s theoretical framework and including practical examples, exercises, videos and more… to help you learn Max programming from scratch!
• Featuring an improved, fine-tuned and sharp-looking user interface that will guide you through the sections of the course
• With many functionalities to enhance your learning experience!
• 100% editable Max patchers – great for analyzing and experimenting (*)
• Runs on any computer that can run Max 5.1.7+
• Each order includes a subscription to free updates for 12 months
• A full set of teaching material for educators and Max labs
• A great self-standing reference guide
• OS X and Windows compatible
• Actively supported and developed
(*) Editing patchers requires Max 5.1.7+, Max Runtime will not let you edit any patchers.
Until april 1st, 2011, and as an introductory price, Unit 1 of the course can be ordered for € 19.90 (+VAT where applies) directly from our website!
This is a brilliant course. Highly recommended, excellent work.
Thanks for your support!
good complement to "Electronic Music & Sound Design" book
I agree with Olivier – it’s worth having both courses as their approach and content is different, and they are both good!
We have improved the quality and enlarged the size of the introductory videos in the new revision of PM5 (Rev.24032011).
Thanks for all the positive feedback!
When the unit 2??
Forums > MaxMSP