I have some fairly simple MIDI patches I’ve been trying to bring to a site and use with Max Runtime (6.1.3, under OS 10.6.8 at the site, 10.8.4 on my machine). Every time I open them, they seem to have all kinds of stuff missing. Last night I tried opening them with Runtime on my own machine, and they worked fine; Tonight I tried it and they were missing some stuff. Actually, even the About Max window was missing comment objects! So this is odd, but the fact that it happens on 2 machines makes me somewhat doubt that it’s an issue with the installation. I’ve read the help files (and made Collectives before OK), searched a bit, and can’t find I’d be doing wrong. Attached is a screenshot where you can see what’s missing.