i have found a strage behaviour concerning the jit.window.
if i send it a rect message to move it to my second monitor,
the framerate slows down from 60 to 30. the window has the same
dimension on the main monitor and second monitor.
the hardware is a macpro with 2 identical graficcards.
the only way to get the frqamerate of 60 is sending a border 0
and one second later a border 1 message.
the message window is reporting:
building GL on window "myOutput"
software: mac osx 10.6.4, max 5.1.4
perhaps someone can tell me, what i am doing wrong ….
or point me to the right way to move a window from one
GPU to another.
i tryed the following
1) place my jit.window on the second gpu
2) make my gl stuff.
- loading files in my jit.gl.textures
- dynamicaly generating jit.gl.planes in poly~
- building my sketch command list
3) start the metro, which triggers my jit.gl.render
then i have the slow framefrate.
after sending border 1 border 0 its fast …