Standalone building issues
I have some outstanding build errors when building standalones in Max 6 (OSX).
The following keep coming up each time I build:
mxj_exec_wrapper: no such file in collective
jit.matrix: no such file in collective
pattr_obex: no such file in collective
Having searched google and forums I see that people have had similar issues but nothing seems to be resolved regarding these just yet, or am I missing something?
Have recently resolved some issues regarding the standalone being able to access java files (mxj and the like). This was resolved by adding BOTH the Cycling ’74/java and Cycling ’74/jsextensions folders to /App (Package Contents)/Contents/support.
Just the three error messages above now outstanding.
Anyone solve these?
You can try to include them in the build window by pressing include file or patcher.
Do this for every file that’s missing. For example:
include "kansea:/Applications/Max6/Cycling ’74/msp-externals/receive~.mxo"
Also you can include a whole folder.
Hope this will help.
My Apologies I didn’t seem to get an email notification of your reply!
Coming back to this I found that I have no more issues after adding the folders I outlined above. Not sure why it wasn’t working at first.
How did you solve the pattr_obex issue? I had the very same problem and it meant changing my pattr system to presets, which took awhile and made me ever so grumpy…I looked for "pattr_obex" file to include manually, but nothing came up…
To be honest this issue seems to have resolved itself. I had anumber of build issues I was dealing with, some of which were solved through the inclusion of both the java and jsextensions folders. Initially this did not resolve the above problem, however it seems to have vanished now. I have however recently re-built my standalone without including these folders, and the issue is not there anymore. Weird.
I’m sorry I can’t be more help – have you tried adding these folders?
I haven’t, but it’s moot now because the project got re-worked with preset instead of pattr, and that solved it (no reason to go back again). Anyway, if it comes up in the future, I’ll remember to try adding those folders. Thanks!
The same behaviour is also present in Max7. I was chasing the error for a while and finally pinned it down to the "searchformissingfiles" option of the standalone object. If you set it to 0 you will get the pattr_obex error.
----------begin_max5_patcher---------- 868.3ocwVssaaCCC8YmuBA+bVguDG6rGFv9.FvdeXnP1hIQExRFRxooaX+6i Rx10dIonCqECnUwlRjh7nygx+bUTbs5LXhIej7MRTzOWEE4M4LDM7dTbK8bi fZ7KKtQ01BRa75vbV3r0a2djaH3e64RXbRNyOkp9gOrczlruU0aEf0GtjAqF 6SBvu3w00oACtOTKWIuWCM1PRVTjcWxZx1R2Xxv.46iNQsMG4xCybHK2upsd 2xxy8+L2GLg3xw7I0Y6WqV4FV+OhH08bAiPIFKUxnBkDHOxsGI1iXkQLf0hY pg7gOQvz1puWUCmQ+jJhou4HBjBfvkjFkPfUC+zDrJPHtQ0K8aS1kXcweMVe SXKcyLXyM91AasfwPO.W.aFfpaNtWoa4FClTNbvPRuBmJaz1dkzJosgh5yZN UbcDH8lHPXQ1m5fP4GGOUntfa3+vOQpiE8h7yrjJOtkT7ZInk4OyOSG3mY2B nyd2A5jq.zoIa+uB02BzBry2EPSBOhU9kX1jV9pvT4eKLcaM4qGKx1EPgPiw cuLVLctPOALrkyCXXt209gW2aC2DDMAIQwTg3QtjodzPCsfdNmwI6YbkouqS osKlntWxD.mg5C9dNnGaSdW6S3XGU9D9TmVcPSaiGcpgJsMBE1WT0IfSfvWp f1rHzLpkVSMKSD7zAjFTHNuDwCTNiOK8lrKUBEkUSkGXvdf5ZCuHbpSfloGp 1IuPA+dmDY5X8KzyjsjuhlAMHaPvaboWUYsHXHOx1aNwM7ZwxZo2.A2wx+ne F+Dd56+FI9DUOk68UUYIIEk4oWPw8WFYrJ8rdFyI4Yuh1ttfg2aozAFZxcUa yqJ1r9pOktjq9VzDYOsYNpdKwzrTLMzotXS9tc9rKorrXS4xrq9vhhJqJKuH es+osYkE9m1UkjuaoaWQyltIelnsr3MUz1H3nxa1tgEzF7+7hJbKKyF2DWlg JPvB56QZ8exDG3.y+3qpbWGF20a4tCtckjueI6zGd+Go7GeXoGGb1WRYMpdc y343v85jmQBFXPEp+d1Yqw2qc1pNxYX6l4m4n12URrIMzEhmWa93u96cLiB. FsqC66XFBpOYP07CA5V4Z+qbY3UeDi0fqARX8dJRrquA2hmW85fd4bU3l63V ECzxd9vWqg67uV8aQfC4.A -----------end_max5_patcher-----------
- This reply was modified 12 months by Thijs Koerselman.
Forums > MaxMSP