I’ve had this behavior for a while and haven’t been able to get to the bottom of it, so wondered if anyone else has come across the same problem.
Simply put, my audio meters stick after an unspecified amount of time running a live-looping patch I made. I’m using the standard meter~ object. Other patches have also exhibited the same behavior. Audio continues as normal. I can usually get the meters back up and running by a dac on/off but that’s not exactly ideal in a performance situation. Tech details: I’m on a Mac running OSX 10.5.6 with Max 5.0.5.
Thanks for the info and thread link. I took a look, and although it doesn’t quite describe the behavior I’m having, maybe it’s a related issue. I’ve had 5.0.6 for a few days now, so hopefully won’t see the problem again. Will post to confirm.
Liking the update so far, looks like a lot of work has gone into it and it’s already solved quite a few issues I was having before…