Product and Workshop News
Hello from Cycling '74 headquarters. We have some big news.
Max 5 is now available for download. We're very excited about this major upgrade and we hope you will be too. This upgrade represents a new era of Max programming, with a completely redesigned multi-processing kernel and a streamlined development environment built on a platform-independent foundation.
Important Max 5 Notes:
- It is fully functional for 30 days and will run on the same computer as older versions of Max without disrupting them.
- The upgrade costs $199, and there are education discounts.https://cycling74.com/purchase/discounts
- People who purchased Max after October 1, 2007 are eligible for a free upgrade, and should have received an email from us with details. If not, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and Max 4.6 serial number(s).
- Visit our Product and FAQ pages for more information.https://cycling74.com/twiki/bin/view/FAQshttps://cycling74.com/products/max5
Other Helpful Notes:
- If you previously created an account on our webstore, be sure to use it for quickest service.
- Visit our Distributor page for the current list of resellers in your area. We are pleased to announce DACS Ltd. in the UK is now representing our products.https://cycling74.com/purchase/distributors
Finally, we are offering a new Max/MSP/Jitter Workshop for Beginners in London. For complete details, please visit our Workshop page.
Thanks for your time.