Software Klee Step Sequencer (v2)
The Software Klee Step Sequencer is a MIDI-enabled recreation of the electro-music.com hardware Klee step sequencer – developed with the input of the sequencer’s creators! It reproduces almost all of the features of the hardware version, and adds many new features as well. It is cross-platform, Mac and Windows.
Many new features have been added in version 2, including:
- VST instrument hosting
- Intelligently constrain output notes to a user-selected scale
- Output chords based on active root note – up to 6 notes in chord, plus root note
- External pattern load via MIDI or audio input triggers
- External MIDI controllers support via MIDI CC messages, with MIDI learn ability
- Group A – Group B output
- Convert active LEDs to active switches, for Groups A, B, or A and B
- Reverse sequence direction
- Built-in clock divide capability, now with additional options
Check the web site for more info, downloadable demo, more videos, etc…
This application was created completely in Max/MSP, version 5.1.6.