Authorization: Pluggo, Mode, Hipno, or UpMix
You can authorize with Challenge/Response or iLok.
- If you haven’t already installed Pluggo [Mode, Hipno, or UpMix], please do so before proceeding.
- Launch the Authorize Pluggo [Mode, Hipno, or UpMix] application.
- Click the Authorize button.
- UNcheck “use my iLok smart key” and click next.
- You’ll then see a dialog box with a string of short words called a Challenge.
- Copy the Challenge.
- Paste it into the Challenge/Response Authorization Form, fill out the rest of the form, and submit it.
- After processing your authorization, we will e-mail you a new string of short words called a Response.
- Launch Authorize Pluggo [Mode, Hipno, or UpMix] again, click Authorize, and enter the Response in the dialog box below the Challenge string. Your software will then be permanently authorized on your hard disk.
- If your computer becomes deauthorized, the same Response may reauthorize it, even if the Challenge has changed. Please keep a record of your Response.
- We will respond to two Challenge/Response requests. If you need additional authorizations, please include an explanation in the Comments field on the Challenge/Response Authorization Form.
- Pluggo, Mode, Hipno, and UpMix sales have been discontinued.