FAQ: Purchase and Sales
- General Questions
- Student and Teacher Questions
- Downloadable Product
- Sales on Ebay
- Selling Your Max Standalone Application
Where do I find step-by-step purchase instructions?
Max 7 may be purchased inside the Max 7 application and on this website. Select a type of license below for step-by-step instructions:
– Regular Max 7 license
– Max 7 upgrade
– Monthly or annual Max 7 subscription
– Max 7 crossgrade for Live 9 Suite or Max for Live users
– Student/Teacher Max 7 license
– Student/Teacher Max 7 upgrade
– Student/Teacher annual Max 7 subscription
– All school purchases
How do I log in to see what type of Max I own?
If you haven’t upgraded to Max 7, then you cannot log in to see your Max 6 (or older) products. Instead, look for your serial number that was emailed to you when you purchased Max 5 or 6 directly from Cycling ’74. If you cannot find it, e-mail your full name to email@example.com.
If you have purchased Max 7, then you can log in to your account inside the Max 7 application. Then, go to Help > User Account and Licenses.