dp.kinect: external using Microsoft Kinect SDK
Full details, beta releases, downloads, etc. are at http://hidale.com/dp-kinect/
- It is based on the Microsoft Kinect SDK.
- Depth, color, playermap, infrared, and accelerometer data streams are available
- Speech recognition and sound position streams are available
- Pointclouds, face tracking/modeling streams are available.
- Supports multiple Kinects on the same PC.
- 32 and 64-bit support
- OSC or native-Max messages
- It was developed and tested primarily with Max 6.x. Casual testing also demonstrates it works on Max 5.1.9.
- There is good compatibility with the output of the external as compared to my other external jit.openni. All output is supported and should be equivalent except the optional joint rotations are in a new format.