Welcome to the Cycling ’74 forums!
Please take a moment to review this Q&A.
How do I get started?
• Create an account http://cycling74.com/wp-signup.php.
• Before posting a question, search the forum archives and product documentation first.
• Add an icon to your username by visiting http://en.gravatar.com/.
How do I sign up for notifications and feeds?
• If you want to subscribe to an RSS feed, look for the RSS icon at the top of the main forum pages.
• If you want to get system notifications, at the bottom of all the forum pages and posts, you will see a "Notification Settings" link. Click it for details.
If I have a problem, what information should I post?
• Post your patch. (Try and edit your patch so that it just includes the problem area.)
• Place comments in your patch to illustrate what should happen and what does happen.
• Include instructions on how to operate your patch to get the errant behavior.
• If using Max 5 or 6, use Copy Compressed to copy your patch into your forum post. Watch this short video for instructions: http://youtu.be/34cxCjPU_Ts.
Please note: If you have trouble posting a new topic with a copy-compressed patch in it, an alternative method is attaching a zip file of your patch to your topic. If you have trouble with either posting or attaching to a post, please send us details.
What kind of HTML code may I use?
• At the bottom of all the forum pages and posts, you will see a "Formatting Guide" link. Click it for details.
How do I open those compressed or condensed patches?
• Watch this short video for instructions: http://youtu.be/34cxCjPU_Ts
How do I share a finished project or tool made with Max?
• Reach a wide audience by adding it to the Projects or Toolbox on this website http://cycling74.com/community/. After it’s published, it will appear in the "Misc" forum. Also, it will appear on your "author" page and a number of tools/projects will be appear under your personal icon/gravatar.
Projects and Tools are fed into the Cycling ’74 social media streams and are also featured on cycling74.com.
The topic ‘Welcome to the Cycling ’74 forums!’ is closed to new replies.