dp.kinect: external using Microsoft Kinect SDKby diablodale
Full details, beta releases, downloads, etc. are atÂ http://hidale.com/dp-kinect/
- It is based on theÂ Microsoft KinectÂ SDK v1.6.
- Depth, color, playermap, infrared, accelerometer data is available
- Speech recognition and sound position are available
- Face tracking and modeling is available
- It supports multiple Kinects on the same PC.
- It was developed and tested against Max 6.0.8. It is untested against earlier versions.
- There is good compatibility with the output of the external as compared to my other externalÂ jit.openni. All output is supported and should be equivalent except the optional joint rotations are in a new format.