On this page, you can find user groups related to Max, MSP, Jitter and Max for Live. If you are involved with such a user group, you are encouraged to email us to be added to the list. Also, check out the extensive Ableton Live User Groups List which may include Max for Live discussions and events.
Visit this page for a list of various ways and places to learn Max or hire a Max programmer.
Note: Cycling '74 provides this page as a courtesy to our customers and to our community. We do not personally endorse any workshops, individual consultants or trainers.
Max User Groups and Coding Meetups
United States and Canada
- Meet and maX by Perfect Circuit: Burbank, CA
- Modular Synths / Projectors / Creative Coders Meetup: Los Angeles, CA
- Signal-to-Noise Meetup: Denver, CO
- Max/MSP Visual Programming in the Twin Cities: Minneapolis, MN
- NYMUG: Brooklyn, New York
- MaxMS-Pizza Meetup: New York
- San Diego Music Hackers: San Diego, CA
- Max User Group: Seattle, WA
- Creative Coding Collective Meetup: Tampa Bay, FL
- Soundhackers Meetup: Toronto, ON
Europe and the United Kingdom
- Creative Coding Meetup: Amsterdam
- Creative Code Meetup: Berlin
- Bristol Patching Circle: Bristol, UK
- Max/MSP Users Group: London, UK
- Max Meetups hosted by Music Hackspace: London, UK (currently online)
- London Creative Coding Meetup: London, UK
- Creative Coding: Oslo, Norway