A Stefano Scarani / Tangatamanu gestural musical instrument; allpow you to play a virtual instrument with your hands using the Kinec...
This project implies several new instruments linking the voice to the gestures, developed in max:
The sound space
The hand sampling
Umbra is an interactive dance performance that uses Max/Msp and Jitter along with a webcam to track the dancers movement which is manipulate...
I used the new maxurl object to extract the body text from websites and display it in the bodies of people.
The entire installation is controlled with Max, including:
-a generative audio environment
-motion tracking with Kinect
Omega Point is an audiovisual interactive installation that uses Kinect and Max.
An interactive audiovisual installation using Max, Jitter and Kinect.
The participants are invited to manipulate the space around them.
Max, MSP and Jitter comprise 95% of the software system. The remaining 5% is Python and micro-controller code.
MAX was used to enable all non human actions. The digital sounds heard are controlled by Katherine as she moves around the space.
Max Msp Jitter is used to create the visual and sonic instruments.
Everything seen and heard is generated live, by the expressiveness of mov...