Download LinksTool Site
The granular suite is a collection of MAX/Msp patches for generalised granular sound processing and microsound composition written using FTM/Gabor libraries (developed at IRCAM) and encapsulated as Jamoma modules.
Main features include:
- subsample accurate scheduling,
- multichannel output (up to 64),
- granulation of multiple soundfiles at the same time (with interpolation of two sources per grain),
- parameter randomisation and sequencing,
- control via OSC,
- preset management,
- multiple presets mixing with an interface for live performance
Its modular architecture makes it possible to easily extend it with new algorithms for grain scheduling and parameter control.
A short video demonstrating the suite in action:
A set of video tutorials covering all the features of the software can be found here: http://vimeo.com/channels/205096