Jamoma Modular is the Max implementation of the various frameworks developped within the Jamoma project. It offers Max users
- More than 100 high level powerful modules for audio, video, and data processing, for efficient prototyping of complex applications be it for artistic projects, for teaching Max or signal processing in general
- A set of more than 160 externals, abstractions and utilities to ease the development of structured Max patchs
- A set of generic cross-module functionalities such as cue management, preset management and mapping, for use in various composition and performance contexts
- High end modules and externals dedicated to multichannel signal processing
- A growing number of modules shared by users from the Jamoma community, such as ViMiC, Holophon, ag.granular.suite, JamomaGDIF, Z
Stable and beta installers for OSX and Windows are available on Jamoma download page.
You may also check out Jamoma source code at Github
If you wish to support Jamoma, feel free to do so by visiting Jamoma pledgie page.