Email to Customers (April 24, 2008)
Product and Workshop News
Hello from Cycling ’74 headquarters. We have some big news.
Max 5 is now available for download. We’re very excited about this major upgrade and we hope you will be too. This upgrade represents a new era of Max programming, with a completely redesigned multi-processing kernel and a streamlined development environment built on a platform-independent foundation.
Important Max 5 Notes:
- It is fully functional for 30 days and will run on the same computer as older versions of Max without disrupting them.
- The upgrade costs $199, and there are education discounts.
- People who purchased Max after October 1, 2007 are eligible for a free upgrade, and should have received an email from us with details. If not, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and Max 4.6 serial number(s).
- Visit our Product and FAQ pages for more information.
Other Helpful Notes:
- If you previously created an account on our webstore, be sure to use it for quickest service.
- Visit our Distributor page for the current list of resellers in your area. We are pleased to announce DACS Ltd. in the UK is now representing our products.
Finally, we are offering a new Max/MSP/Jitter Workshop for Beginners in London. For complete details, please visit our Workshop page.
Thanks for your time.
Improving Your Patching Workflow
Andrew Benson | May 13 2008
Freshening Up: Giving old patchers a new face in Max 5
Andrew Benson | May 23 2008