On this page, you can find places that offer workshops related to Max, MSP, and Jitter. If you are involved with such a workshop, you are encouraged to email us to be added to the list. Visit this page for a list of various ways and places to learn Max or hire a Max programmer.
Note: Cycling '74 provides this page as a courtesy to our customers and to our community. We do not personally endorse any workshops, individual consultants or trainers.
- Max Computer Music Workshop (Charlotte New Music Festival) - Christopher Dobrian & Charles Nichols - Charlotte, NC - June 15-27, 2020.
- Convert Ego : Use of Max MSP live electronics in composition - Ernesto Molinari and guests - Akademie für Tonkunst - Darmstadt, Germany -July 27, 2020
- Max Summer School - Suguru Goto and guests - Tokyo University of Arts - Tokyo, Japan - August 3-7, 2020
- Max/MSP/Jitter 1: Safe and Friendly introduction to Max: Concepts, Mechanics, Interface, Interactivity, and a small-scale project - Matthew Wright and Christopher Jette - CCRMA - Stanford, CA - August 3-7, 2020
- Max/MSP/Jitter 2: Really Understanding Max: program logic, abstraction, data manipulation and conversion, development workflows, and a substantial project - Matthew Wright and Chris Lortie - CCRMA - Stanford, CA - August 10-14, 2020
- Gestural Music Making in Max/MSP - Chris Lortie and Doug McCausland - CCRMA - Stanford, CA - August 17-21, 2020