Quickly create a new Max object between two already patched objects, and other tips for efficient patching in Max 7.
- Oct 26 2016 | 8:14 amCheers, I'd missed this one completely. Very useful functions.
- Oct 26 2016 | 1:05 pmhey, i'd like to know if anyone has succeeded in integrating every shortcut of the new patching mechanics and the Max ToolBox at the same time...
- Oct 26 2016 | 4:17 pmWow, totally missed that one!Another amazing feature I was unaware for some time is the ability to drag/move multiple input/output connections, like when you add a new output to the very left of a Trigger object then you need to move all cables one step to the right.
- Oct 26 2016 | 4:25 pm@GBRAVETTI, Nice! I also use the moving multiple input/output connections all of the time.-B
- Oct 27 2016 | 1:05 pmBy the way, moving multiple input/output connections was already a great feature... in Max 6!
- Oct 29 2016 | 3:02 pmNice, totally missed that one. Thanks!
- Oct 30 2016 | 10:58 pmNice ! I discovered that recently and it's a really great feature. Anyway I cannot patching without Max ToolBox !
- Nov 03 2016 | 1:13 pmHow does the moving multiple input/output connections thing work?!?!
- Nov 03 2016 | 1:16 pmfound it! wowwwww
- Nov 10 2016 | 6:27 pmWhen I'm typing in an object and press +n it just adds a capital N in the object. And when I've highlighted an object at type +m it adds a "bpatcher @name mixer." object.Any thoughts? I have Toolbox installed but disabled. Could that be a thing?
Oct 25, 2016 6:25 PM