Kadâmbini, audiovisual and cinema show
A club placed there, in the middle of nowhere. Kadâmbini, handlebar mustache and aviator glasses screwed on his head, is ready for the most incredible journey of his life : a journey mode of nonsense, absurdity and manipulation, built of loops, lights and reversed situations.
Kadâmbini is an audio-video show, a meeting between the art of the stage and the digital technologies. The show combines upstream videos and animations, edited and sound designed on-stage. The stage play –manipulation of frames, objects or sounds, but also mapping, video FX and shooting – interacts with the movie projected on the screen, so that one can not exist without the other and vice-versa. We forget the computer and acting finds an important place on stage and on the screen.
Kadâmbini has been nominated to the Paris Young Talents Price 2011.
- With Augustin Jacob and Alexandra Petracchi
- Director and cinematography: Barthélemy Antoine-Loeff
- Character design: Alexandra Petracchi
- Animation director, layout and animation: Philippe Chaurand
- Sound design: Charles Dubois
- Costume design: Eve de Villers assisted by Adeline Vengud
- Interaction design: Barthélemy Antoine-Loeff and Philippe Chaurand
- Scenography: iduun
- Production: iduun
- Booking: Avoka
Max is used to control video, sound and lights in real time, in interaction with the stage and other softwares (Ableton Live, Millumin) and the Monome.