K/Sól, a digital nightmare
K/Sól is a short audiovisual and cinema show, build as a digital nightmare by the collective iduun. It plays with virtual spaces, real spaces and dark side of the mind.
It’s a bridge, a small experiment between the last creation, Kadâmbini and the new one.
- Concept: Barthélemy Antoine-Loeff, Alexandra Petracchi
- Directed and written by: Barthélemy Antoine-Loeff
- Sound design: Guillaume Berat, Charles Dubois
- Actors: Augustin Jacob, Barthélemy Antoine-Loeff, Alexandra Petracchi, Charles Dubois
- Production: Avoka, Iduun, Mains d’Œuvres
Max is used to control video, sound and lights in real time, in interaction with the stage and Millumin (video projection).