ODDular is a true modular synth for Max4Live.
It has everything what a “real-life” modular system has :
- 2 “analoge-like” VCOs,
- a VCDO (“voltage controlled” digital oscillator, with sample based cycle waveform samples),
- a Noise generator,
- dual VCA,
- ADSR and AD envelope generators,
- 2 filters, with (total) 5 different filter types
- a Sample & Hold module,
- a Slew limiter,
- an 8 step CV step sequencer,
- dual synced (to Live) LFOs, with 5 waveforms per module,
- a Geiger counter “emulator” (which generates random CV values in Geiger style),
- an analog like Ehco unit, with CV controllable Rate,
- a 4 channel mixer/attenuator
- an Outpu module
Anything could be connected to anything, just like in a real modular environment.
How did this project use Max?
The whole project was done in Max 6.