ODDular is a true modular synth for Max4Live.
It has everything what a “real-life” modular system has :
– 2 “analoge-like” VCOs,
– a VCDO (“voltage controlled” digital oscillator, with sample based cycle waveform samples),
– a Noise generator,
– dual VCA,
– ADSR and AD envelope generators,
– 2 filters, with (total) 5 different filter types
– a Sample & Hold module,
– a Slew limiter,
– an 8 step CV step sequencer,
– dual synced (to Live) LFOs, with 5 waveforms per module,
– a Geiger counter “emulator” (which generates random CV values in Geiger style),
– an analog like Ehco unit, with CV controllable Rate,
– a 4 channel mixer/attenuator
– an Outpu module
Anything could be connected to anything, just like in a real modular environment.
The whole project was done in Max 6.