osynth for the microTone
osynth is a free microtonal polyphonic synthesizer with various oscillator types and random-modulation sources. It was written for the microTone iPad app and receives microtonal MIDI or OSC data for up to 10 fingers.
– voice1: saw/sine with hpf
– voice2: noise with resonant filter
– voice3: sine sub-osc
– voice4: sine osc one octave higher
– voice5: wavetable osc
– stereo delay
– binaural FX
– random pitch modulator
– recallable presets
– connect the microTone with core MIDI over WiFi or cable
– connect the microTone with OSC over WiFi
How did this project use Max?
osynth was entirely made with MAX. Tutorial MAX-patches showing how osynth parses MIDI or OSC data from the microTone are available for free on my website!