A max for live instrument utilizing a physical mass-spring model to create a dynamic wavetable.
– four oscillators that can be used in parallel or according to note stack order
– independent settings of each spring with functional A to B interpolation
– generative functional hammer shapes that can be plugged or bowed
– spring connections between oscillators that can simulate sympathetic strings
– sophisticated and intuitive user interface
– and more
A free version (not supporting saving) is available on maxforlive.com. Major enhancements are in the works! Stay tuned.
Everything is done in max. The msd-external is used for the physics calculation.