The Granulizator for Ableton Live
After a lot of requests about it, here it is for you: OUR granulator.
FEATURED by MATRIXSYNTH
We have to thank you a lot for you enthuastic requests all along the year about “how would have sounded our granulator?”
I hope you’ll like the result.
The Granulizator is a tool inside the granular synthesis realm.
It is also and firstly the tool used by protofuse (http://protofuse.net) digital artist.
Especially, an ep has been made and unreleased for the moment but soon.
– buffer size from 1ms to 10s
– 5 parameters to control grains (pitch, noise pitch, length, gain, stereo)
– 2 sources possible (grab audio from input OR use a sample from your disk)
– built-in delay (no clicky!)
– built-in limiter in case things go hardcore
It has been designed as a studio tool to produce soundscapes reused in other samplers or machines, but can be used as a live tool too.
You have to read more about the granular synthesis:
How did this project use Max?
This device is made with Max.