This free/pay-what-you-want device is an extension of the LFO device that comes with Live. It adds lots of new features and provides some useful extras for existing features.
• Morph control: provides a unique transformation for each wave-shape
• Morph lock: only change the morph value at the beginning of the wave’s cycle.
• Weight control: use an exponent to skew the shape up or down
• Takeover mode: temporarily bypass the LFO and control the value directly
• Oneshot mode: LFO retriggers with manual trigger (near phase) and with the reset clock (if enabled)
• Reset: automatically reset the LFO to the value specified by the phase control — works in Freq or Sync mode! Time is always specified in bars/beats.
• Fade: when using Hold or Takeover, the control will transition over a period specied in ms of beats (depending on Freq/Sync mode)
• Qnt: Quantize the output in 16th note units. (0=off, 0.5=32nd)
• Separate controls for smooth up/down (linkable)
• Phase’s range is scaled by the PhaseMultiplier control, so you can set its range from 10º to 720º.
• Inversion control is now visible
• Adjust the depth of the mapped control via number boxes (so you can use the depth and offset independently) — present in the original, but not visible
• Uses downsampling to produce similar CPU usage as the original, but with added features.
See more of my devices at:
How did this project use Max?
Written in M4L.