"77_GS" - a granular sampler/synthesizer
The synth is built and run in Max 6 (+ Gen).
- FineCutBodiesJun 10 2013 | 9:06 amseems a gret synth man!
- RyanJun 16 2013 | 7:51 pmI'm interested in checking this out but can't seem to find the download on your website. Direct link please? Thanks!
- RyanJun 16 2013 | 7:53 pmNevermind I found it... the sound design section wasn't loading properly before. Great stuff!
- Gary Lee NelsonSep 09 2013 | 3:40 pmRyan,Where did you find it?Gary
- Gary Lee NelsonSep 09 2013 | 6:40 pmYup. Got it. Thanks.
- SoCISep 10 2013 | 7:45 pmThanks for checking out the project! ;)Edit: the zip-archive on my site now includes a documentation PDF. Also directly available here.Here's a work in progress M4L-version of the synth. Sample/preset saving functionality (as well as some other stuff) is due for some polishing when I have the time.- Håkon
- hoowdieAug 17 2014 | 12:19 pmHey,thanks for the great synth! The M4L Version works fine, when i try the MAX patch, I don't get any sound out of it. When i open the VoicePoly patch I get the error:play~: no buffer~ ---77_GS_Buffer2The Main patch doesnt give any Errors.Im on Windows 7 here and Max 32bitThanks for any answers! Greetings
- SoCIAug 28 2014 | 12:37 pmHey Hoowdie,First off, sorry about the late-ish reply, I didn't get any notifications about your message.The errors you're seeing when opening the VoicePoly patch is to be expected as the actual buffers are contained within the Main patch. In fact, you'll never need to open the VoicePoly patch as long as it is present in the same folder as the Main patch. Also make sure that the "presets" and "samples" folders are located in the same parent folder, as they should be when you unpack the zip file.If all of this is in order, check the following: - Make sure that DSP is enabled in Max by openning the mixer and switching it on (obviously). - Make sure that you've selected the correct MIDI controller from the top right drop-down menu, next to the MIDI button. - Make sure that samples are loaded into the buffers. Waveforms should appear in orange and blue. You can drag-and-drop new wav-samples onto the waveform displays to laod new samples.If none of this solves your issue, let me know and I'll take a closer look!
- alechallMar 22 2015 | 11:42 pmDear Hakon,Your tool looks amazing, but unfortunately I also can't get any sound out of it. I'm running it in Max 7 (tried in Max 6 as well, but it doesn't want to open at all...), DSP is on, no errors in the console, yet, nothing. I loaded new samples in, have the proper MIDI controller attached, working, etc. Can't figure it out! Any suggestions?Thanks, Alec
- SoCIAug 31 2015 | 1:26 pmHi Alec, sorry for the extremely late reply – I don't check these comments very often.I'm not quite sure what might be causing problems for you... Did you make sure to select your MIDI-controller from the drop-down menu in the patch itself? The modwheel cc is "hardwired" to the morph parameter, so you can easily see if your keyboard is enabled if it can control that blue slider.
- JIN HUANGMar 25 2020 | 7:24 pmGreat work！Thx for sharing； duanluoo