As already mentioned in the description, this piece was realized with the help of a Max-Patch called "Drone Creator" shown in the picture.
- Nov 11 2015 | 5:18 pmis it possible to download this patch? would love to try it out! thanks!
- Nov 11 2015 | 7:23 pmThanks for your feedback! Currently I am modifying the patch, so everyone will be able to control the parameters easily. At the moment it is necessary to understand how it's working in order to adjust certain functions. But if you like, I can send it to you in the current state. Once I am done ordering everything clearly, maybe I will also upload it here.
- Nov 11 2015 | 8:53 pmHi Christopher, That would be great if you can send it to me as is, would love to tinker with it and learn about your process. I'm still a bit new to MAX. I'm sure others in the community would love it as well.Thanks so much!
- Nov 11 2015 | 9:41 pmYeah no problem, you're welcome! Just tell me where to send it. And also let me know, if you need any explanation.
- Nov 12 2015 | 8:51 pmawesome! can you send it to email@example.com ?thanks again, I will let you know how it goes!
- Nov 13 2015 | 6:59 pmI just sent the patch to you email address. Have fun with it! I would really appreciate, if you tell me how you like it and also share with everybody what you create with it!
- Nov 13 2015 | 7:24 pmHi Christopher, thanks so much for taking the time to send me the patch, unfortunately I didn't receive it. I've checked my spam folder, strange I didn't get it.Would you mind to resend?Thanks again for you time!
- Nov 14 2015 | 11:06 amThat was probably my mistake, sorry for that! I hope you received my mail now.
- Nov 16 2015 | 4:46 pmHi there, i am really inspired by this patch and would really like to have ago.would it be possible to email it to me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nov 16 2015 | 11:00 pmHi Luke, I just sent you an email with the patch. Please tell me, if you received it. - Chris
- Nov 16 2015 | 11:43 pmHello Christopher! I like a lot the results..! Can you send me the patch to? email@example.comThanks!
- Nov 17 2015 | 12:20 amHey Esteban, you should have just received an email with the patch. Have fun, Chris
- Nov 17 2015 | 10:43 amHey Chris!! i found very interesting your concept.. now im curious to give it a try.. :p can you send me the patch to firstname.lastname@example.org ? thanks in advance! :D
- Nov 17 2015 | 7:58 pmHello Chris I too would be happy to see how it works, if you can see me the patch Thanks a lot! Emilioemilio@emiliogalante.com
- Nov 18 2015 | 1:07 pm@TCRUZINI, @EMILIO GALANTE: I just sent you the patch, have fun with it! - Chris
- Nov 19 2015 | 3:08 pmHello there, love the sounds demonstrated in the video.
- Nov 19 2015 | 4:03 pmHi Christopher,This sounds great!. I hate to be another person asking, but could you please mail me the patch too.I'm email@example.com
- Nov 20 2015 | 11:52 amHi George and Nico, I am currently at a conference and don’t have the patch with me, but I will send it to you on tuesday.For everybody else, please feel free to ask me for the patch, I am glad, so many people are interested in my work!
- Nov 20 2015 | 5:19 pmHi Christopher,Please email me the patch as well. Thank you, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nov 21 2015 | 11:36 amYeah sure, no problem! @George: If you still want the patch, please send me your email address again, it seems to be gone. @Calroy, your email address does not work. I got an error message.
- Nov 21 2015 | 11:28 pmlove to try it out too email@example.com
- Nov 22 2015 | 1:35 pm@Liquidsky: No problem, I’ll send it to you on tuesday.Would anybody be interested in me posting the patch as a tool here on cycling74?
- Nov 22 2015 | 3:41 pm+1 on posting
- Nov 22 2015 | 5:27 pm++
- Nov 23 2015 | 1:57 pmOk the patch will soon be available as a tool. Stay tuned!
- Nov 24 2015 | 5:33 pm
- Nov 25 2015 | 12:16 amHi Christopher,Great stuff!. Just having a tweak of it nowCheers
- Nov 25 2015 | 8:27 am
- Jan 08 2016 | 12:41 amHi Christopher,Amazing patch!best
- Jan 08 2016 | 9:33 pm
- Oct 05 2020 | 5:00 amSound's great! But I just wonder how's the original sounds like? Looking forward to seeing your reply