Color/video based melody morphing
Coord: Color/video-based music variations
Max is used in multiple ways for this project.
1) The custom plugin framework between the Coord app and Live is implemented in Max-for-Live using OSC.
2) Color morphing uses the Max "suckah" to get RGB values under the pointer.
3) Jitter is used to provide and control mutating color patterns used as the music morphing landscape.
4) MIDI control via Max is used to control Jitter parameters
5) Max-for-Live is used to capture music morphing weights as envelopes in Live.