The program has been entirely designed in MAX
- Dec 12 2013 | 6:15 pmhey, the download link you sent me by mail for demos don't work !
- Dec 12 2013 | 11:26 pm
- Dec 13 2013 | 3:27 amnot working for me either, looks like your zip is corrupted
- Dec 13 2013 | 11:43 amI changed the links. Please let me know if they work now. Thanks a lot!
- Dec 13 2013 | 11:50 amHi,I tried a second time to download the lite version, same error message corrupt .zip file. ( I filled the form in our web page and the links where sent via email, but than downloading them does not work.) Mac 10.8/Safari 6
- Dec 13 2013 | 12:00 pm...sorry I meant, from your web page. Second time was, after you changed the link. Great stuff and I cant wait to have a go ...
- Dec 13 2013 | 12:55 pmSorry about that. It seems to have a problem with some servers only, we are working to fix the problem.
- Dec 13 2013 | 1:32 pmIt should be fine now. Please let me know if you can download it from the website. Thanks a lot!
- Dec 13 2013 | 3:26 pmDownload from your website is working now, just installed and I gonna have a try. Thank you.
- Dec 13 2013 | 4:21 pmI am glad. Thanks! I hope you like it.
- Dec 14 2013 | 12:16 amthe speech relating aspect is a nice idea, but the "pro" is much too expansive for what it is after all: a big audio effect modules patch with lots of presets! for that 236 Euros is insane. i noticed the much cheaper version 1 before. interesting that it gets so much applause from the film sound design people. do these techniques really sound so "alien new" to them? you get the actual version of logic for 50 Euro less!! so you better go, learn more max and patch for yourself guys. even not so advanced users can find free granular, pitch shift, convolution patches for free (which are around everywhere) and find a way to build a master patch with presets out of that. for the basic routing matrix~ will do it for the "MAGIC" first.
- Dec 15 2013 | 1:38 pmHi Kuklos and thanks for your comment. Yes you can find logic for 50 euros less but you can also find a single compressor or equaliser for 300 euros and software for making footsteps for 400 euros. A company as large as apple can afford to have different business strategies and exploit bigger markets. The first version was a prototype and Dehumaniser Pro has been completely redesigned, taking the procedure of designing synthetic and organic creature sounds to another level. The Pro version adds several new features such as dynamic onset variables, redesigned effects, voice designer and a complex routing matrix. It also includes many high quality animal sounds and voices that help you create unique sound effects. Making monster and creature sounds is traditionally a time consuming procedure which sound designers labour over to make a single sound. We have spent a lot of time researching professional workflows as well as monster and imaginary creature sounds in order to design Dehumaniser which includes more than 180 Max/MSP patches. We have also taken feedback from the top sound designers in the world in order to create the final product.Here is a review for Dehumaniser Pro.