Mudra was created entirely in Max with gen~ used in sample interpolated playback,envelope and slicer parts.
- Feb 06 2015 | 7:22 pmAh, nice! Any chance we can get at the source max files?
- Feb 06 2015 | 8:02 pmYes! I'll place a link here, in comments, as soon as I clean up a sources..it's a little bit messy yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Feb 06 2015 | 9:45 pmhehe, I know that feel :)
- Feb 07 2015 | 6:40 amAlso interested in the source max files, to adjust it for a monome 126.
- Feb 08 2015 | 8:42 pm
- Feb 08 2015 | 9:08 pm@klangschmied: Does your monome have a few broken buttons? ;) @drrain: Thanks for the share - looking forward to playing around with this.
- Feb 08 2015 | 9:59 pm@ wetterberg: only 2 broken buttons, just kidding.
- Feb 09 2015 | 2:28 pmAmazing work! thanks for sharing the source files.
- Feb 09 2015 | 3:09 pmThank you! :)
- Sep 13 2015 | 5:01 amdownload link for the source files seems to be broken. any chance you could repost them? all the best!
- Sep 13 2015 | 5:44 pmSergio, here is the link for download all the sources: http://www.digitalrainlab.ru/Mudra%20Max%20Sources.zipBut I've just realized that Mudra doesn't work with new Novation drivers. I will fix it on next week.
- Sep 13 2015 | 5:59 pmReally really great, just took a quick look and this is huuuge. A lot to learn. Thanks a lot for sharing :D
February 5, 2014