POLYDRIP2 is the follower of the original PolyDrip (Euclidean Pattern Generator). It has some new features:
- Quantized master clock, and clock divider for each sequence.
- Every sequence has a dedicated clock divider and speed control. Now they can go fast as a train or slow as a slug.
- Like previous HIDE devices, the main sequence can be reset sending a MIDI Note
- Every parameter has a reset command, and the sliders are mappable
- More compactness, improved GUI.
- Included parameter modulator. Takes incoming MIDI Notes and let's you map either the Velocity or Pitch
Value to Live's parameters. It has a Note filtering system too.
This device has been developed using only Max8 and Ableton 10.