c74 is an iPhone app that let’s you connect your device with Cycling ’74’s Max/MSP 5 and create custom layouts which can be operated directly from your iPhone. Especially interesting is that custom interfaces are built straight from within Max.
- Feb 11 2010 | 6:35 pmThis could be even cooler with an ipad.
- Mar 07 2010 | 10:20 pmIs there any way to run this on a pc?
- May 18 2010 | 5:42 pmMy Custom Ipads...The keyboard dock has a 30 pin connector that can be used to sync the device to a Mac or PC while it is still docked using a USB power adaptor. Other devices can also be attached to this 30 pin connection such as the Camera Connection Kit. An audio joc...
- Dec 19 2010 | 9:15 pmYes PC patch would be cool.
- Mar 04 2013 | 4:34 amNice work! I have a question - is it possible to set a horizontal boundary for a message box? So that the message will continue in a second, third, fourth row instead of continuing past the limit of my iPhone screen?
- Dec 20 2013 | 7:34 amHi,there, does any one have examples on using the accelerometer with c74? I'm trying to use the accelerometer to control the speed of the sequencer played in Max/msp patch on mac, but didn't make it work.... As I'm new to c74 and still trying to figure out how to use it .Thank you very much! Yilin
- Oct 15 2014 | 1:31 pmDoes anybody know if the c74 app is running on the new iOS8 ???
- Oct 15 2014 | 1:52 pmI never used it extensively, so I'm not very experienced with it but:c74 on my iPod running iOS6.6 could connect to Max6.1.8 under OSX.9.5, but Max crashed as soon as I tried to send something to c74 (Max6.1.8 crashes anyway a couple of times a day on my setup, which was not the case with all previous versions up to Max2, but that's another story)c74 on my iPad running 8.0.2 could never connect the same Max on the same Mac.I'd be surprised if Leo spend time updating his software since this expensive Mira is out… but it woud be nice!p
- Oct 15 2014 | 2:04 pmThanks! my problem jus that I need it for my iPhone and iPod touch and Mira still doesn't support that…M
- Feb 17 2015 | 4:32 pmDoes this still exist?