[.talktome]: adaptive/dynamic audio prototyping for video games
Max was used to built the entire audio-front end of this project, which is the game audio middleware itself.
- Jan 28 2013 | 10:25 amhi Yiannis , i 'm trying to unzip the 135M "TalkToMe" file , and get an error from the finder (MacOs 10.7.5) . saying i don't have permissions . i have tried some "get info" and modify to read and write , that sort of things , but can't get it unzipped . would you say the problem is , for sure , on my CPU , may you check the zip file ? sorry for the totally uninteresting feedback , Matthieu
- Jan 28 2013 | 4:39 pmHi Matthieu,Hmmmm... That's interesting... Well, first of all, the zip should be 1.4GB, instead of 135MB, so maybe you didn't download it properly! But other than that, I tried unzipping it on Lion too, and you'd be pleased to know that it works just fine.Thank you for the interest!Yiannis
- Jan 29 2013 | 1:01 amha ! it seems "some" data is just missing ! downloading again ... thanks
- Apr 26 2015 | 11:22 pmAny chance of someone providing re-up, link expired and I really want to play with it. Pretty pleaseLook like great work Yiannis!Cheers Tom
- Apr 29 2015 | 3:41 amIndeed, would be great to see the patch! Looks amazing!Cheers, Anton
- May 22 2015 | 11:23 amProject reuploaded!
- Oct 23 2015 | 2:22 pmHello, first time poster here.I wouldnt mind downloading the project as well. I am doing pretty much the same thing for a masters project. However, I am having issues downloading the the project.
- Apr 28 2017 | 9:55 amHey Yiannis,I just found your project. And it is pretty much something i was looking for!But unfortunately is the site not longer available where you uploaded it.Would it be possible to get it from somewhere else?CheersPaul
October 2011 - April 2012