FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
1. Three tracks of 24 steps each in step record mode
2. Increment step panels to see progress of each step
3. Each track has normal and alternate pitches and many ways to go between them. Alternate pitches can be randomized and transposed on the spot.
4. Precise control of all MIDI aspects such as program, bank, controllers, volume, MIDI channel.
5. Several ways of instantly calling up previously recorded material.
6. Sophisticated manipulation of tempo including ability of pitch to control rhythm.
7. Controlled random ability to move up and down the track increments using patterns bandwidth mode
8. Ability to semirandomize time between repeated playing of track
9. MIDI keyboard controls choice of alternate or normal pitch, and mute or play on each increment
10. Reset or resume, and reset with velocity controlling starting point of track
11. Controlled random velocity and duration
12. Change track direction quickly in live performance
13. Pulsed program change
14. Auto volume scan
15. Multislider random instantly generates new pitch patterns via controlled random processes
16. Many other random and automated processes too numerous to mention, some never seen before
17. All features work simultaneously and are additive
18. Ability to save and instantly change globally or within specific areas via tables and presets