On this page, you can find events and workshops related to Max, MSP, Jitter and RNBO. If you are involved with such a workshop, you are encouraged to email us to be added to the list.
Note: Cycling '74 provides this page as a courtesy to our customers and to our community. We do not personally endorse any of the listed resources.
- February 23: An Evening with RNBO, hosted by Cycling '74 and The Integrated Design & Media program (IDM) | Brookyln, NY
- February 25: Max Meetup / Exploring Sonification, led by Max Certified Trainer Umut Eldem (hosted by Music Hackspace) | Online
- March 6-10: FluCoMa Workshop Series, taught by Ted Moore (hosted by University of Pennsylvania) | Philadelphia, PA
- March 10-11: RNBO workshop, hosted by WeSA | Seoul, South Korea
- March 21: Multimedia workshop, taught by Tadej Droljc (for The Laboratory of Light Guerrillas) | Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Music Hackspace (currently online)
- Harvestworks - New York, NY
- CNMAT at UC Berkeley - Berkeley, CA
- Comprehensive Max/MSP/Jitter Workshop Series - Berlin, Germany
- SPLICE Institute
- AMCJ (Ableton and Max Community Japan) - Tokyo, Japan
- WeSA - Seoul, South Korea