Download LinksPHI Launchpad Abstractions Version 1.1 Tool Site
Max abstractions for working with the Novation Launchpad. Basically these wrap the functions described in the Launchpad Programmer’s Reference in easy-to-use messages so that you don’t have to worry about the Launchpad’s MIDI protocol in order to manipulate LEDs and get input. You can set LEDs, control double buffering and flashing, perform rapid LED updates, change overall brightness, and get input from the Launchpad. Max help files are included and should contain all the information you need to use them.
– Easier to understand help files with Max 6-ish look
– New phi.lpad.smartout object for smooth animations
– Argument validation re-introduced
– Various small bug fixes and improvements
– Now distributed as a package
– works with recent versions of Max 6
– argument validation removed for now.
– bugfixes and new ‘setLed’ command that lets you address any LED using one command.